A dream place...
Sotogrande is an exclusive urbanization located in the South of the Spanish Mediterranean coast. Just 40 minutes drive from Marbella and within 15 minutes reach of Gibraltar (UK). Sotogrande is the ideal place to enjoy your holidays, to live all year round or to invest in the Real Estate Market.
A place to enjoy your holidays.
Sotogrande offers everything a tourist needs to enjoy an unforgettable holiday:
• Five Golf Clubs: Among these are Valderrama, classified as one of the best golf courses in Europe. Together with Real Club de Golf Sotogrande (the first golf course designed by Robert Trent in Europe), La Reserva de Sotogrande Golf Club, Almenara Golf course and La Cañada.
• Puerto Deportivo de Sotogrande: The first marina available when sailing from the Atlantic Ocean into the Mediterranean Sea. Equipped with the most modern services and designed to hold 550 boats of up to 50 meters of length. The Real Club Maritimo and the Navigation School offer a large number of activities aimed for all ages.
• Polo and riding: Since the 70’s, some of the best Polo Tournaments at international level have been played on the Polo courses of Sotogrande. The Santa Maria Polo Club, of great prestige, counts with nine polo courses. The Centro Hípico de Sotogrande offers the possibility to practice jump and other riding activities. Sotogrande Hípica is one of the most important riding schools in Southern Spain.
• "El Octogono" Beach Club: An ideal place to rest, practice sports and other leisure activities with you and your family. The facilities and multiple activities make this exclusive club the center of daily life during the summer months. It counts with numerous tennis and paddle courts where you can both play and learn the sport.
• Three and four stars hotels: Almenara Hotel, where you can find the “Elysium” Spa (winner of awards for the best Spa in Europe), NH Sotogrande Hotel and Hotel Maritimo located in the Marina and offering magnificent sea views.
A place to live all year round.
With its unique weather, making it both warm and sunny all year round, and a relaxed way of life and a great offer in products and services, Sotogrande is a great place to live.
• Private Community: Sotogrande is an exclusive private community with a high standard of 24 hour security and surveillance.
• All facilities are close to home: Sotogrande has restaurants, banks, tennis clubs, supermarkets, businesses and shops of international repute.
• Sotogrande International School: Established in 1978, the school offers primary, secondary and high school education as well as the International Baccalaureate program for children aged 3 to 18.
• Nature, Leisure and Quality of Life: Those living in Sotogrande enjoy large green areas that guarantee an independent life in harmony with nature. Sierra Nevada ski resort is just 2 and a half hours away and Tarifa, a paradise for sailing sports is just less than an hour away from the resort.
A place to invest in.
An ideal place for the real estate business, Sotogrande is exclusive, safe and an always a rising market
• Excellent communications: With three international airports less than one hour away: Gibraltar international Airport is within 20 minutes and a modern motorway links Sotogrande with Marbella (40 minute drive), Malaga (1 hour drive) and Seville (2 hours drive).
• Gibraltar (UK) is a “Tax Haven”: And offers internationally renowned top of the range tax benefits and financial services.
• Investors from all around the world: Have found that buying real estate in Sotogrande is great business and that they can at the same time enjoy their investment in a unique social and natural environment. Sotogrande is a good place to invest in.